Eye on the Web
- The creatives at RTIP have created www.FedCirc.us a new patent case-law portal. The site gives in-depth analysis of the most recent FedCir cases.
- India Patent Data: Professor Sampat (Columbia) has created the first complete searchable version of Indian patent applications and issued patents. The site is free here: http://India.bigpatents.org/. (The site is in beta form — send comments and suggestions here: info@India.bigpatents.org.)
- See also, www.PatentBlurb.com by Leonard Heyman.
- January 26, 2007 at the San Jose Museum of Art: We’ll be discussing translational scope of U.S. patent laws. $175 for practitioners; $0 for academics and government types. [LINK].
- January 24–27 in New Orleans: AIPLA Midwinter Institute — always a great event. $795 practitioner; $70 for academics. [LINK].