- Eddie Obissi and Michael Borella: McRo v. Square Enix
- JC Torres: Apple Watch Patent Lets You Fist Bump To Share Files
- George Kanabe and Bryce Baker: It’s Not Just What You Know But When You Know
- Kerry Flynn: Samsung Patent Could Double Smartphone Battery Life
- Ashby Jones: A Closer Look At The “Blurred Lines” Verdict
- Gene Quinn: Commissioner For Patents Peggy Focarino Retires
On September 24-25, 2015, the Chisum Patent Academy will hold an advanced patent law seminar in Washington, D.C. The two-day seminar will explore blockbuster SCOTUS and CAFC patent decisions of 2014-2015 and debate responsive strategies. The Academy’s unique round table format is geared for experienced practitioners (litigators and patent prosecutors) and is limited to ten participants. All sessions are led by treatise authors and educators Donald Chisum and Janice Mueller. The seminar will meet at the D.C. office of Kaye Scholer LLP. For more information on seminar content and registration, visit https://chisum-patent-academy.com/upcoming-patent-law-seminars/washington-d-c-patent-law-seminar/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a Job doing Patent Law